Sunday, January 6, 2008

You are ridiculous, Mid-Atlantic...

Another righteous weekend of the shred up at Liberty...early morning gate training yesterday, and gate training today. Cordell blew chunks yesterday when we got home, I'm guessing Amanda poisoned his roast beast sandwich...either way he was out for today so I got to play Coach Chad haha those are some tall boots to fill, but I think I managed...skiing was surprisingly good despite the mercury topping out 'round fiddy degrees...Saw Pauly and the rest of the p-crew which was cool and it was even cooler to see Zander man and his fam out sliding around - even if he did stab me with that damn ski pole about 50 times haha I suppose it was really my fault...

Anywho...this weather is looking like absolute crap...I'd like to bring to your attention to of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on Accuweather...

Exhibit A
As you will notice in the graphic below, the graph of the high temp is literally, off the charts...



Exhibit B
The Mid-Atlantic is full of wusses. Note that 31 degrees is dubbed "frigid"...



How does that Coheed song go again? ...pull the trigger and the nightmare strops, woah oh...Why can't I be in Cali enjoying the 11 foot dump...grr

1 comment:

Chad said...

I'm loving this blog more and more.